Sep. 5, 2011
Top 10 Reasons To Try A Boot Camp Kansas City Program
Boot Camp Kansas City programs represent a slice of the fastest growing local workout trends these days. What makes it a “boot camp” is that the program is rigorous and based on simple high school gym class type motions. You’ll do squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, and perhaps you’ll even run through an obstacle course. Yet, you need not be intimidated by the idea of engaging in an arduous workout. Any participant will tell you that there are many benefits to joining.
- Even those who are totally motivated need a little help exercising with proper form. A boot camp instructor demonstrates how to perform each exercise to achieve maximum results so you’re not just “going through the motions.” Also, instructors walk around during the class to let you know if you’re on track or falling out of line.
- Your fitness trainer will know when you should push yourself further and when you need a breather. Sometimes people hit plateaus where they feel they aren’t getting results or losing weight because they aren’t sure how hard to push themselves.
- You’ll form friendships and start feeling accountable to the people in your group, which means you’ll actually show up to exercise. There is a sense of camaraderie and togetherness that boot camps create, which is what keeps so many people coming back for more. It’s great to be surrounded by other fitness-minded people who inspire you each day.
- Your progress will be tracked, so you won’t feel so alone. Your success is your instructor’s success. You’ll have your weight and body proportions measured to show you exactly how much you have accomplished during the boot camp program.
- You get an intense workout packed into just 1 hour a day. Boot camps are perfect for busy maniacs who find trouble getting enough high-quality physical activity scheduled on their own.
- Workouts are early in the morning, so they do not interfere with your work day.
- You will definitely notice substantial results within a month or two. Most boot camp participants have no trouble shedding several inches or 8-10 pounds per month with an effective program.
- This workout is less expensive but offers more individual attention than personal training. You may not get a customized meal plan or 1-on-1 attention, but you’ll have someone watching to be sure you’re getting the most from your workout at least.
- You won’t need to buy or use heavy weights or fancy equipment. Occasionally, boot camps will use plate-loaded bars, exercise bands, or obstacle courses, but most of the boot camp Kansas City programs involve nothing more than your own body weight.
- You’ll always leave feeling like you’ve had a really satisfying, enjoyable workout. Remember what that “workout high” feels like? You’ll never have to worry going without it again if you become a boot camp participant!
Most of the boot camp Kansas City programs are designed to get you in and out within a few months. They’re ideal for brides-to-be, new mommies, individuals looking to drop 10-20 pounds, pre-bikini season worriers, or anyone who wants to jump-start their fitness regimen.
Posted in Boot Camps by |